Tuesday 13 September 2016

Join Me at Blackwell's, Leeds!

I'm going to be in the gorgeous Blackwell's Bookshop in Leeds this Saturday 17th September and I'd love you to join me. We'll be talking books and a whole lot of other stuff. There'll be cake, obviously, as well as discounted copies of Glass Houses and six free books from Urbane Publications up for grabs. And I do a pretty mean book signing if I say so myself (if the definition of 'mean' is to use ten words where others would use one??)

Here's the detail: 

The six books included in the prize draw, all with rave reviews, are as follows. Click the links to find out more:

As If I Were A River by Amanda Saint 


Threat by Hugh Fraser 

Heart Ladder by Elizabeth Macbain

Roebuck by Luke Waterson 

The Rwandan Hostage by Christopher Lowery

Escape to Perdition by James Silvester  

A bit too far for you? Future venues include Ripon, Harrogate, Newark, Cardiff and somewhere else 'down south'. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts and always respond :)